Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Help boat!" Oh just kidding

This happens a lot where your friends say "help boat!" So you check out the boat. Sometimes it's not there :-)
But sometimes crates are partially open for you to fill. For instance, see pic below - I don't have ice cream at the moment but I've got some cheeses.
I know everyone wants their XPs. I want mine too. Keep in mind that you get XP and a tab for shipping off a filled boat.
My feeling is that if you don't leave boats open for your friends to help fill, then they won't come back and help fill your boat at all.
So try to leave your crates open to everyone - this helps ensure your boat will get filled completely.
I know this point is arguable - but I'm more inclined to help someone with all-open crates than folks that hold back.
Just my opinion on this matter.
"Help fill boat!!" And I'd say "I can't!!" It's not open for me to help!"
FYI - my brother does this - leaves a few crates open for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. FYI - It wasn't long after I had posted this particular post that the HAYDAY folks decided to limit how many crates we could open up for our friends to fill.

    Previously, you can open up every single crate and a complete stranger could come and fill all the crates if you opened them all up.

    ReplyDelete